TG-1 * Transgallaxys Forum 1

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Meryl Dorey gives deadly advice abt diabetis  (Read 2931 times)

rillmean818

Meryl Dorey gives deadly advice abt diabetis
« on: November 25, 2012, 01:18:56 AM »

So many ppl have diabetis. Meryl Dorey gives deadly advice. incredible! Tells ppl that diabetis 1 and diabetis 2 both are curable.

http://www.facebook.com/avn.living.wisdom/posts/10151179578286925

[quote doesnt wok.hell]
Facebook logoEmail or Phone   Password

Keep me logged in
   Forgot your password?

Connect and share with the people in your life.

Facebook © 2012
English (US) · Privacy · Terms · Cookies · More
Robert CatalanoAustralian Vaccination Network
7 hours ago ·

On the Subject of Drugs
 A drug rarely is of any value in the cure of disease. It may sometimes have value in the suppression or relief, but almost never in the cure. Every drug is harmful. Prescription for medicine is a prescription for poison. Penicillin, antibiotics, sulfa drugs, and the other thousands of drugs, including the “life-saving” drugs that sit on drug store shelves and are found in every medicine chest of every American household, are completely worthless and all are harmful. Drugs that artificially control blood pressure, fever, heartbeat and other bodily functions, simply interfere with the natural workings of the body. The human body has a built-in brain mechanism that knows exactly how to deal with any innate physical problem. It can send into remission any disease or disorder, from the common cold to the worst cancer. Prevention or Cure never comes because of drugs and it does not come in a packaged product. Good results may come in spite of drugs and other concoctions, but never because of them. The intake of poison can in no way contribute to good health. When the human body fails to deal successfully with a disease or disorder, no doctor with pills or needle in hand, can improve on the workings of the amazing bloodstream.
 Robert E. Catalano, President, American Natural Healthcare Society.
Like · Comment

You should really see a doctor about that, More lies from the AVN and And pigs can fly like this.

Rebecca Hopkins I think there are a lot of type 1 diabetics who would disagree with you. Insulin is certainly a
life-saving drug in their case.
12 · 6 hours ago via mobile

Australian Vaccination Network Or is it, Rebecca Hopkins? Insulin is a lifetime of injections, side effects and
most likely a shortened lifespan. Read the book, Diabetes without Drugs to find out about people who were insulin-dependent but who are now cured of their diabetes - and not through the use of drugs either. There is always an alternative - and most times, the alternative is safer and more effective then the drug-based option. It's just that there is active suppression of this information but those whose livelihoods depend on us being ignorant and continuing to 'listen to our doctors' without doing any investigation ourselves.
B52
4 · 6 hours ago · Edited

Kate Sewell I think, AVN, you may be confusing type 1 and 2 diabetes. There are many thousands of type 1
diabetics currently living healthy and productive lives on insulin, who would have drifted into a ketoacidotic coma and died waiting for their amazing bloodstream or alternative therapies to cure them...
11 · 6 hours ago via mobile

Robert Catalano Kate: I think your crystal ball is not working too well. I know of people who gave up insulin and
achieved complete remission of diabetes. 2 of them in my own family. My Uncle and my Stepfather. I convinced them to replace insulin with an alkaline regimen and diet and both were diabetes free at the time of their death.
3 · 6 hours ago

Rebecca Hopkins Robert: I have no problem believing that to be the case if they were type 2 diabetics
however as Kate said, there are many type 1 diabetics living long, fulfilling lives on insulin who would have died of ketoacidosis without insulin What kind of diabetes did your relatives have?
3 · 5 hours ago via mobile

Robert Catalano I've had experience with both types of diabetes. Bot are curable. Sometimes even in spite of
insulin but never because of it. Actually I am presenty working on finding more about diabetes and AIDS.
1 · 5 hours ago

Cassie Lang Robert: I sincerely hope no child in your family is ever diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes which is a
rapid death-sentence if left untreated. Children with Type 1 diabetes frequently end up in ICU due to inadequate or missed doses of insulin. Their "amazing bloodstreams'' become acidic and they become severely dehydrated with severe electrolyte abnormalities.
3 · 4 hours ago

Jess Wrigley Hayes Robert: so my sister's 4 yo son has been drinking soooo much water and going to the
toilet all the time for the past week or so, I think he may have lost a bit of weight also. He is normaly a very healthy boy! Our Mum thinks it might be diabetes so she checked his blood sugar level yesterday with my Grandma's machine and it reads 42.5. I am really worried today he is very sleepy, my sister is having trouble waking him up. I'm worried and considering taking them to hospital, but I'd like to know what you suggest first. What should we do right now? Please be specific so I can follow the instructions. He seems really unwell. Thank you
21 · 4 hours ago via mobile

Aaron Chambers Jess have you seen a doctor yet... The symptoms you describe need to be urgently
assessed.
2 hours ago

Kylie Maynard Firstly, insulin isn't a drug, it is a substance that the body produces in order to digest and
regulate glucose. Secondly, and following on from that, Except in the case of type I diabetes, where the body does not produce insulin, and it is the glucose which is toxic. Thirdly, if you are advocating the non-use of all drugs, you must be willing to accept the natural consequences; infant mortality rates of up to 50%, post partum mortality around 25% or higher (largely from uterine infection), and average lifespan of those who survive their first five years of life around 50. That is what our bodies are designed for, without the intervention of modern medicines. Most people in modern society expect more life and less bereavement than this non-use of medication leads to.
4 · 3 hours ago

Julie Suess Are you serious? 42.5 he's lucky he's not dead. Take him to the hospital right now. Normal blood
sugar should be lin the range of about 6mmol/l depending on fasting and non fasting levels. Google it if you don't believe me and get him medical attention now, i'd call an ambulance actually. Kids die from this today.
4 · 3 hours ago

Hayley Anderson Jess get your sister to take him to the HOSPITAL NOW something is serious wrong. Julie is
right normal blood sugar levels is between 4 and 6. Robert Catalano if you are in the medical/research profession do everyone a favour and quit now before you kill someone.
7 · 3 hours ago · Edited

Kate Sewell Jess, you don't need advice from ANYONE before taking a 4yo who is difficult to rouse to a
hospital. Impaired consciousness is a sign of serious illness. Take your nephew to a hospital and save his life.
5 · 3 hours ago via mobile

Australian Vaccination Network Wow - incredible that you believe that because YOU have heard that type 1
insulin-dependent diabetes is incurable, that means it is and anyone who has experienced a reversal of their diabetic symptoms must be lying. Well, like robert, I personally know of several people who were using insulin one and sometimes more than 1 time a day who are now totally cleared of the diabetic diagnosis. There is more then one right answer to questions of medicine and insulin is just one answer- not necessarily the right one for everyone.
3 hours ago via mobile

Hayley Anderson AVN Type 2 sure but type 1 means that your body doesn't produce insulin at all without
insulin your blood sugars go sky high and you can die. SO I call BS on you saying you know someone who has had type 1 diabetes that have had a reversal.
5 · 3 hours ago

Australian Vaccination Network Hayley - Type 1 means that your pancreas is not working properly but it
CAN be fixed and just because you personally don't know someone who has gone down this route doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. How dare you say that other people's experiences are not true? Do you know everything? Do you know everyone? Are you that sure of yourself that you can berate others in that way?
Again, I suggest you read the book Diabetes without Drugs which discusses cases of complete cure for Type 1 diabetes (and type 2 as well) without the use of drugs. I hope if someone in your family is affected by IDDM, you have the strength of mind to look further then what your doctor tells you and to investigate this issue thoroughly before condemning them to a lifetime of injections and ill healthy.
3 hours ago via mobile

Hayley Anderson Well considering I live with someone with diabete's and have done all the courses, your book
diabete's without drugs isn't going to make their pancreas work again no diet or exercise can fix that so until you live day to day with someone who has diabete's and you know that without insulin they can and will die, you won't know the importance that insulin plays in the life of your loved one.
4 · 3 hours ago

Hayley Anderson Plus I think the best endocronogologist in my state would know more about diabete's than
you
2 · 3 hours ago

Australian Vaccination Network hayley, what do you have to lose by reading about the people who have
cured their diabetes without drugs? So please stop saying that what others have found worked for them isn't true just because you don't want to try it yourself.
3 hours ago via mobile

Hayley Anderson What do I have to lose? How about the person I love? No amount of diet or exercise will
"cure" what is wrong with them.
6 · 3 hours ago

Jess Wrigley Hayes AVN - can you please tell me what it is we need to do to fix a pancreas that isn't working
properly, in a 4 yr old that probably has type 1 diabetes? I would get the book but I don't really have time right now.
2 · 3 hours ago via mobile

Australian Vaccination Network Interesting Jess - you say you don't have any time to learn about ways to
help a 4-year old child? I would say your priorities might not be in the right place. And Hayley, how can reading and learning about new ideas kill your child? Information can't kill- but ignorance sure as hell can!
3 hours ago via mobile

Hayley Anderson "but ignorance sure as hell can!"- yeah that's why I am not buying your book because I am
ignorant. I am not buying it because 1) there is no way I would fund your organisation. and 2) there would be nothing in that book that would make my loved one's pancreas work. And I never said it was my child.
2 · 3 hours ago

Australian Vaccination Network Hayley, it isn't "my book" though the AVN sells it. I feel very sorry for you
and for the child you supposedly love. As the parent of a vaccine-injured child, I moved heaven and earth to find out what I could do to help them regain their health. I read so much information - kept some and threw some away. Tried so many things - some that helped, some that didn't. But I NEVER would have turned my back on a safe treatment just because someone I didn't like was discussing it. That is just plain stupid. I hope one day, you grow up and start to put the health of those you love before your own spite and anger.
3 hours ago via mobile

Hayley Anderson Again I didn't say it was my child I said someone I love. I wouldn't feel sorry for my kids they
are vaccinated and happy and healthy what more could I want? Just because you push an "alternative" way doesn't make your way right. Those who study and work in the field of diabetes means they know what they are talking about. Currently type 1 diabetes is incurable. That means just in case you didn't know means that there is NO CURE.
3 · 2 hours ago

Hayley Anderson And next time you want to take a pot shot at me at least own it with a name I put my name
to my comments you should do the same.
6 · 2 hours ago

Matt Iversen AVN, that book is primarily aimed at type 2 diabetes suffers, not type 1. It would be quite folly to
recommend it as a 'solution' to a child showing such severe signs of type 1. That sort of case needs immediate medical treatment; advice on diet and teas to drink (some of it's major points) isn't going to cut it for that child.
2 hours ago

Australian Vaccination Network http://www.ivanhoe.com/channels/p_channelstory.cfm?storyid=26251
2 hours ago

Aneuryn Rozea http://www.forbes.com/sites/matthewherper/2012/11/20/one-of-my-favorite-charts-on-the-
power-of-vaccines/
1 · 2 hours ago via mobile

Hayley Anderson That doesn't say anything about a current known cure it says and I will quote "type 1
diabetes could be converted to an asymptomatic, non-insulin dependent disorder by eliminating the actions of a specific hormone." COULD BE NOT CURRENTLY ABLE to be. It is still in testing on mice phase.
1 · 2 hours ago

Hayley Anderson http://diabetes.webmd.com/guide/type-1-diabetes-treatment-overview
about an hour ago
[quote ends here]

worelia

• Boltbender
Re: Meryl Dorey gives deadly advice abt diabetis
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 09:28:10 PM »

Why does justice not stop Meryl Dorey and her gang of liars!?

worelia

• Boltbender
Queensland cracks down on anti-vaxxers
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 09:51:16 PM »

http://www.health.qld.gov.au/news-alerts/news/150107-anti-vacc-response.asp

[*quote*]
Queensland Government
Queensland Health

Queensland Health's response to anti-vaccination discussions
Wednesday 7 January 2015

Timely vaccinations can prevent serious and sometimes life-threatening diseases

by Dr Sonya Bennett

Queensland Health is not  involved in any capacity with the ‘Healthy Lifestyles Naturally’ seminars soon to be conducted in Queensland and does not in any way support anti-vaccination sentiments.

It is ironic that the seminars are called ‘Healthy Lifestyles Naturally’ as anti-vaccination discussions threaten the health of the community.

Vaccine preventable diseases such as whooping cough, measles, meningococcal disease and rotavirus are serious and sometimes life-threatening infections. Homeopathic products do not provide protection against these diseases.

We seek to minimise misinformation preventing a person from making an informed  decision about immunisation.

In the interests of a healthy community, Queensland Health is conducting a  campaign to debunk these common myths about immunisation and remind people of the value and importance of vaccination.

Modern vaccination programs have been established after rigorous scientific studies to ensure the best possible health outcomes for individuals and the population as a whole.

Many anti-vaccination claims are based on poorly conducted studies that have been discredited or disproven, such as claims that vaccinations cause SIDS or autism. These claims are entirely baseless.

Governments and numerous expert bodies worldwide support immunisation because it prevents serious and life-threatening infectious diseases.

Questions on this topic are best directed to the experts, such as an immunisation provider or your family doctor, with whom you would discuss other health questions.

The fact is that if vaccination stopped, vaccine preventable diseases would inevitably return causing devastation for many families.

There is a range of information available online at www.qld.gov.au/vaccinate

Concerns about the seminars should be directed to the event organiser.

Last updated: 7 January 2015

© The State of Queensland (Queensland Health) 1996-2014

Queensland Government
[*/quote*]

Pharelli

Re: Meryl Dorey gives deadly advice abt diabetis
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 01:51:51 PM »

Must know that
Pages: [1]